For Nationals of Countries, Classes and Categories Of Persons Who Require Referred Visas.
Requirements and all you need to Know
1.Nationals of the following Countries require a referral visa.
||Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (Formerly North Korea)
- Applicants against whom there is some local objections or doubt in the country where the application is made.
- Stateless persons or persons not holding valid passports or other travel documents issued by their own country of nationality, including recognized refugee holders of the United Nations Refugee Travel Documents.
- Prohibited immigrants as enumerated under Section 33 (1) and (2) of the Kenya Citizenship and Immigration Act, 2011.
Where reference to the Director of Immigration Services, Nairobi, is necessary before the issue of a visa, the completed application forms in duplicate with the required documents of the applicant as stipulated in the guidelines mentioned shall be forwarded to the Director of Immigration Services, Nairobi, for approval in the usual manner to reach him at least one month prior to the proposed date of the applicant’s departure to Kenya.
Address for Communication
All inquiries, where necessary, shall be made to:
The Director of Immigration Services
P. O. Box 30191 00100
Telegraphic address: “PRINCIM” Nairobi
Telex: 25396 PRINCIM
- The transit visa fee shall be US $ 20.
- The visa referral visa fee shall be US $ 10 non-refundable.
- The current standard visa fee for an ordinary or a Single Journey entry visa shall be US $ 50.
- The standard fee for multiple journey visas shall be US $ 100 for all nationalities.
- NB: The above quoted fees are subject to change.